Plain and simple, we’re here to publish the work that didn’t find a place anywhere else and that we believe should have a chance to be heard.
From Poetry to Prose, we love it all.
For all the Potatoes out there that have the love for words and the gift of putting them together, this is our community. For readers and writers of ages 16+ this is where you want to be.
2011 -> We’ve been specializing in awesome for that long, we just needed to have the right drive. And now we have the right drive. Welcome to all!
1. Prose and Poetry (Lyrics too!) is accepted here of all genres
2. When submitting, please only submit one short story or 3 poems at a time.
3. Maximum of 1500 words per short story and only a page long poem.
4. Word format is preferable; .txt we can handle; .pdf is not encouraged but if that’s what you can do for us then it’s cool.
5. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all submissions via comment boxes will be dismissed immediately. Comment boxes are for comments only with constructive (NOT DESTRUCTIVE) criticisms.
We will be in touch with you within a week of your submission we promise and we accept submissions year round. Unfortunately we cannot pay you for your work since we are a new website and we run on a free website hosting site.
So, submit now! I dare you!
And please do contact us if you have any questions!